Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just a touch of love!

It's just a belief in my mind that life is something which should be a proper mixture of Love,Warmth & Happiness.No matter who you are or where you live.You Deserve It!You simply deserve the best of everything.Because,you were born to live and to the full.And,living is about being happy,it's not about suffering.It's not about crying and being frustrated.It's not about hating.It's not about any of the feelings which we could relate as something which makes us sad and lonely.But, life's all about indulging yourself in the most beautiful things you could imagine about!

I just want to live a life where I could run in a beach shore for miles n miles , at sun set when no one's lookin'..I just want to live a life where I could sit on top of a tall tower at late night for unknown hours continuously n to stare at the dark blue sky ..and enjoy those twinkling stars.. I just want to live a life where I could dance in a garden to endless musiq like the world's all mine.. I just want to live a life where I could sit in front of a beautiful river in an unknown country n start playing my guitar like a famous guitarist.. I just wanna live a life where I could walk for hours n hours in an endless road where there is nothing but, flowers falling on to me as I take my every step forth..

Life's awesome if all these dreams could come true! If every beautiful thing we imagine could come true. Yet alone 'Dreaming' is beautiful.. Dreams happen when you are alive! If you could dream you could reach them too.. It just needs a little bit of beauty n a touch of warmth in contribution to every moment u breathe in..

Just close your eyes n start loving everything! Today, The World Is Yours! :)

- Ramazah R

1 comment: